Friday, February 02, 2007

How can I say I'm losing you when you weren't even mine from the start?

I don't get myself anymore.I think I lost ErzaEfiera): Because the Erza Efiera I used to know was a hyper girl who didn't let anything get her down.But now,that Erza Efiera is gone.She is now just glum and bad mooding every single day.It has come to a point where she's capable of hurting her loved ones.I'M SO SORRY,FRIENDS.I love all of you.I'm so sorry that I'm letting all these things affect me.I promise,Erza Efiera will be back.I PROMISE.

And just like that,I've fallen.Fallen too deep.
I'm not your everything.
So right now,I'd rather be nothing.

I'M SORRY):
I just am.I'm so sorry I can't explain myself.But I'm just sorry.You don't know how bad things are getting.

I need Diana to sing songs for me):

I

FEEL

SUPER

EMPTY

WITHOUT

TALKING

TO

YOU

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home